Friday, April 23, 2010

25. You Open up My World


This class is the most interesting class that I have ever taken in my student life. I enjoyed learning about the origins and teachings of religions, moreover; I found most interesting and thought-provoking were the discussions on the delusions of God and religion. I have never heard in my life heard so many scientific explanations for things I believed were essentially the work of the divine, and how science can ultimately prove how religion is probably the biggest sham of all to mankind. It has completely changed my entire outlook on life and religion as a whole. Moreover, Dr. Lane you teach us to think outside of the box by eliminating our narrow minded small world. You open up my mind and change my perspectives to the world. Thank you Dr. Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment